Paramore's Hayley Williams

Paramore's Hayley Williams
Aint she just the cutest

evanescence lead singer Amy Lee

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My First GIG


So the other day I played my first DJ gig ever. JDP and I went to Lilium girls res on Tuks Groenkloof campus to DJ a "cocktail party" but minus the huge amounts of alcohol usually found at things like that. It was all good at first... we set up and he DJ'd for like an hour or two and then he said "ok your turn, I’m leaving, phone me if there are any problems. And so there I was and it went pretty well aside from the skipping problem I had with the one channel. I swear though that I will never ask a DJ to play me a song ever again, at one point the world’s hottest chick kept coming to me and asking for poker face... Eventually I wanted to punch her in the face. I mean come on I'm mixing over here!!!

1 comment: