Paramore's Hayley Williams

Paramore's Hayley Williams
Aint she just the cutest

evanescence lead singer Amy Lee

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blue Bulls Move to Third on the Log


If you didn’t watch the game yesterday you are either not from Pretoria, a sharks supporter or dare I say it not a rugby fan. But for those of you who genuinely just didn’t get a chance to watch it, maybe if you were at rage for instance, I am going to do what I do every Sunday and that is recount the absolute awesomeness that is the blue bulls.

Firstly I have to mention that the blue bulls have moved up to third place on the Log, and not because they are lucky bit because yesterday we destroyed the Griquas 61-27 at Loftus. Now the player that stood out for me was Habana who scored two tries, but thats not why I was watching him, the reason is that it could be his last game for the Bulls and he had to go off for what seemed like a leg injury.

I think its absolutely fine that he has decieded to move teams, you cant stay in the same club forever. He also got married recently so maybe he just wants to get out of the huge bulls spotlight for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment