Paramore's Hayley Williams

Paramore's Hayley Williams
Aint she just the cutest

evanescence lead singer Amy Lee

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Twisted Bucket List

I often watch movies just to relax and waste time, which usually leads to repeats, the other day I watched the bucket list, a movie about a list of things to do before you die, and I thought, "yeah what a concept I could use a little fuel myself" haha no this isint a smashmouth sing along, I thought how silly it was that all the hardcore things arent on the list, all the things everyone wants to do but no one has the guts to admit, no one exept me and the capital city that is. So here is my Bucket List with a Twist.

1. Ram into someone that cuts infront of me in the traffic
2. buy a drink and then spill it on someone elses' new expensive suit ( Sean the producer of the drive show had this happen to him, what a doosh)
3. apply for a job and then once I get it wipe my behind with the employment contract
4. punch slow walking people in the back of the head
5. take my neighbors copy of kurt darren and put it in the microwave
6. be the guy that sees a random hot woman in the street and actaully grabs her breast

Here is what some of the capital city want to do before they die!

1. Ek wil op julius malema se bonet pis! - Ryno
2. I would love to steal something really valuable - Kelly
3.Friends House party. Arrive. Rufee dad, nail mom. Leave - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment