Paramore's Hayley Williams

Paramore's Hayley Williams
Aint she just the cutest

evanescence lead singer Amy Lee

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

JZ selected Mulder ???


So we've all heard by now that Dr. Pieter Mulder has been selected as the Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. I don’t know what to think about all this ? I mean he is the leader of the VF+ which is one of the biggest oppositions to the ANC's rule. But you know if I think back Zuma has always been a big supporter of the Afrikaners (I remember how much I laughed and thought that he was just trying to win votes) but maybe just maybe he really and truly is a legitimate good guy. what if we have all had the wrong impression of him from the beginning ? let’s think about that: It was found that the evidence against him was not gathered in a lawful manner, and that ex pres. Thabo Mbeki had a hand in all of it. So maybe Zuma was being conspired against. Who knows? and I’m not saying that appointing Mulder makes all the JZ controversy go away I’m just saying give the guy a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment