Paramore's Hayley Williams

Paramore's Hayley Williams
Aint she just the cutest

evanescence lead singer Amy Lee

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Friday, May 29, 2009


On my last show I started this new thing, it’s called YouTube beauts and what that is, is a selection of all of the coolest videos available on YouTube, you know just to save you some browsing time, Wednesday morning’s video of this guy names Kimbo slice who basically walks around and beats people up on the streets of America, and while I was posting the video I think I came across tonight’s winner and it is Kimbo Slice yet again, this time he pays some fool $100 to dress up in football gear and stand still so Kimbo can tackle him, I promise you it gives flying without wings a new definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment