Paramore's Hayley Williams

Paramore's Hayley Williams
Aint she just the cutest

evanescence lead singer Amy Lee

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Kitty (the Entire Band)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Excuses for getting out of a date !!


Inevitably the day will come when you are asked to go on a date by someone who you think is just plain nasty and well you will have to think up an excuse to get out of it. Personally I just say no, ‘cos that whole feelings thing doesn’t really mean all that much to me. Anyway here is the top ten most used excuses as found by an actual survey.
10. I`m washing my hair. (The lamest excuse there is but hey it works)9. My dog has been suffering from depression and I really think we need to spend some time together.8. I`m going to work abroad tomorrow but I`ll be back in six months why don`t I phone you then.7. My friend is going to be on Who Wants to be a Millionaire and I`m her phone a friend and you know what these shows are like they could ring at any time.6. I have work commitments for the next 3 months but I will give you a ring at the end of it.5. My mother is coming to stay for a few weeks so don`t phone me I`ll phone you.4. I think I'm coming down with a cold, and I don`t want to give you it. 3. My horoscopes says be wary of men ------- (make something up that sums him up) and that sounds like you so I think things are best left alone don`t you?2. The football season has just started I`ll call you after it has ended. 1. I don`t think I`m ready for dating just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment